Hotels in Troo

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Troo?

Find out more about Troo

If you're looking for a place to get away, look no further than Troo. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Troo has accommodation options to fit every need. Search for hotels in Troo with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighbourhoods around all Troo hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Troo hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travellers recommend in Troo?
Guests like Café Couette, La Coterie de Troo and Château de la Voûte.
Where can I get free parking with my stay in Troo?
Park your car for free at these properties: Chambre d’hôtes troglo Cave de l’Eperon, Café Couette and Château de la Voûte. There are 6 choices you may want to look at on our site.
Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Troo?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Troo, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can find this accommodation by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Troo?
Your animal companion is welcome at these pet-friendly hotels: Chambre d’hôtes troglo Cave de l’Eperon and Café Couette.
Where can I stay if I'm travelling to Troo with my family?
Parents travelling with children may want to consider Château de la Voûte.
What will the weather in Troo be like during my visit?
The warmest months in Troo are usually July and August, with an average temperature of 18°C. January and February are the chilliest months, when the average temperature is 6°C. The rainiest months are December and November.
Why should I book my Troo hotel with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Troo travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and our Rewards programme lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring