Travelling with your pet to Wolverhampton
Looking for a pet-friendly hotel in the family-friendly city of Wolverhampton? You're in luck. Hotels.com can help you find a place to stay so you can spend more time planning the rest of your trip. Bring your pets along on some of your Wolverhampton outings, or pop out to enjoy the sights while they're napping. Local attractions like Wolverhampton Civic Hall and Wolverhampton Grand Theatre are worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Wolverhampton can help you find a good place to stay.
What are some of the best hotels in Wolverhampton?
Top hotel picks in and around Wolverhampton:
Park Hall Hotel and Spa WolverhamptonHistoric hotel with bar, health club
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa • Comfy beds
Novotel WolverhamptonCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace • Central location
Barons Court Hotel3-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Spacious rooms
Redwings Lodge WolverhamptonCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Holiday Inn Wolverhampton - Racecourse, an IHG Hotel3-star Wolverhampton hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness centre • Central location
What are the best things to see and do in Wolverhampton?
Check out these things to see and do in Wolverhampton:
- David Austin Roses
- West Park, Wolverhampton
- Northycote Farm and Country Park
- Wolverhampton Civic Hall
- Wolverhampton Grand Theatre
- Molineux Stadium
Sights & landmarks