What is Sheffield like for cheap hotels?
There are countless ways to enjoy the Sheffield on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map and go for a stroll to discover a side to this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Travellers to Sheffield particularly seem to like the theatre scene, which is a great way to discover the city. Snap some photos at Peak District National Park and Sheffield Town Hall for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of low-cost hotels makes Sheffield a favourite among budget-conscious travellers looking for a trip to remember.
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Sheffield?
Here are our travellers' best-rated Sheffield budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Nightclub • Bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Indoor tennis court
Jonas HotelAdults-only hotel
Harley Hotel3-star inn
Holiday Inn Express Sheffield City Centre, an IHG HotelIn the heart of Sheffield
Days Inn by Wyndham Sheffield M13-star hotel
The Dalbury and Palmer2.5-star hotel
What are the best things to see and do in Sheffield?
You'll find plenty of things to see and do in Sheffield while staying within budget. Glance at these sightseeing opportunities in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Peak District National Park
- Peace Gardens
- Sheffield Winter Garden
- Kelham Island Museum
- Magna Science Adventure Centre
- National Centre for Popular Music
- Sheffield Town Hall
- Sheffield City Hall
- Crucible Theatre
Museums & art galleries
Sights & landmarks