Travelling with your pet to Kirkby Stephen
Looking for a pet-friendly hotel in the welcoming, culturally rich city of Kirkby Stephen? Look no further. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fido will be comfortable on your holiday. Bring your furry friends along on some of your Kirkby Stephen outings, or pop out to explore the sights while they're asleep. Some travellers to Kirkby Stephen like to visit Yorkshire Dales National Park and Swaledale Museum. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Kirkby Stephen can help you find a good place to stay.
What are some of the best hotels in Kirkby Stephen?
Top hotel picks in and around Kirkby Stephen:
Augill CastleUpmarket hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Bar
The Black Bull Hotel3-star inn
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Garden
The Black SwanKirkby Stephen upmarket inn with bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
The King's HeadKirkby Stephen hotel next to golf course
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
The Black Bull at Nateby3.5-star Kirkby Stephen inn with bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
What are the best things to see and do in Kirkby Stephen?
Check out these things to see and do in Kirkby Stephen:
- Yorkshire Dales National Park
- North Pennines
- Swaledale Museum
- Stainmore Railway Company Ltd.
- Brough Castle
Sights & landmarks