What is Ilford like for cheap hotels?
There are endless ways to appreciate the welcoming, culturally rich city of Ilford without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map and wander around to discover a side to this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Visitors to Ilford particularly like the restaurants. Take a picture at Valentines Park and Fairlop Waters Golf Course for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Ilford popular with budget-conscious travellers looking for a trip to remember. Hotels.com has 30 cheap Ilford hotels to choose from, you'll definitely find something you like!
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Ilford?
Here are our travellers' best-rated Ilford budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Terrace • Central location
Holiday Inn Express London - Newbury Park, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel
PremierLux Serviced ApartmentsLoxford guesthouse in suburbs
Banks Hotel2.5-star hotel in Valentines
Ilford Luxury Apartments3-star hotel in Valentines
Cranford Hotel3-star hotel
What are the best things to see and do in Ilford?
You'll find plenty of places to explore in Ilford while on a budget. Glance at these sights and landmarks in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Valentines Park
- Hainault Forest Country Park
- South Park
- Fairlop Waters Golf Course
- The Hospital Chapel of St Mary & St Thomas
- Exchange Ilford
Sights & landmarks