Hotels in Tring

Photo by Stephen Keen

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Tring?

Top landmarks in Tring

Find out more about Tring

Tring is a friendly locale known for its restaurants. Take in the local culture of Tring at Tring Local History Museum and Natural History Museum at Tring. You might find that sights like Chiltern Hills and College Lake Nature Reserve are worth a visit.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travellers recommend in Tring?
Pendley Manor, The Greyhound Inn Aldbury and The Greyhound Wigginton are all accommodation options that are popular with guests.
Where can I get free parking with my stay in Tring?
Park your car for free at these properties: The Greyhound Inn Aldbury and The Greyhound Wigginton.
Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Tring?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Tring, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Which Tring hotels do travellers like for their great location?
Travellers like Champneys Tring for its great location.
Where can I stay in Tring if I want a holiday rental instead of a hotel?
Browse 5 holiday homes on our site.
Where can I stay if I'm travelling to Tring with my family?
Your kids are welcome at The Greyhound Wigginton and The Greyhound Inn Aldbury.
Where should I stay in Tring for a holiday with my partner?
Pendley Manor is a great option for a romantic getaway.
Where should I stay in Tring if I want a luxury hotel?
An option for a luxury stay is Champneys Tring.
What will the weather in Tring be like during my visit?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Tring, when the average temperature is 15°C. January and December are the coldest months, when the average temperature is 3°C. October and December are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Tring hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Tring trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards programme, saving your money.

Keep exploring