Travelling with your pet to Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Looking for a pet-friendly hotel in the family-friendly city of Newcastle-upon-Tyne? You've come to the right place. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fido will be comfortable on your holiday. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Newcastle-upon-Tyne adventures, or head out to take advantage of the shopping and bars while they're napping. Consider a visit to local attractions like Newcastle-upon-Tyne St. Nicholas' Cathedral and Castle Keep while you're in the area. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Newcastle-upon-Tyne will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What are some of the best hotels in Newcastle-upon-Tyne?
Top hotel picks in and around Newcastle-upon-Tyne:
Royal Station Hotel3-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness centre • Central location
Leonardo Hotel Newcastle - Formerly Jurys InnUpmarket hotel in city centre
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
County HotelUpmarket hotel in city centre in Newcastle City Center
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness centre • Bar • Central location
Copthorne Hotel NewcastleUpmarket hotel on riverwalk
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Fitness centre • Bar • Central location
Malmaison NewcastleNewcastle-upon-Tyne upmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Fitness centre • Walkable location
What are the best things to see and do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne?
Here are some things you might enjoy in Newcastle-upon-Tyne:
- Leazes Park
- Exhibition Park
- Jesmond Dene Park
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne St. Nicholas' Cathedral
- Castle Keep
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne Theatre Royal
Sights & landmarks