What is Rye like for family-friendly holidays?
If you've been trying to find your ideal family-friendly holiday spot, you might want to think about friendly people and relaxing Rye. Here you'll find an intriguing array of family activities sure to delight both kids and parents alike. Visitors like the destination of Rye for its gardens. Spend a day visiting attractions such as Camber Sands, Rye Art Gallery and Lamb House. When you're ready to relax after a day of sightseeing with the family, Rye has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. No matter what you want, Rye offers different types of accommodation options for families so you can take your pick.
What are some of the best hotels in Rye?
Top hotel picks in and around Rye:
The Old Borough ArmsUpmarket guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Babysitting services • Terrace
The Lookout RyeCity centre hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Central location
Camber Sands Holiday ParkBeachfront hotel with indoor pool, near Camber Sands
- Free parking • Restaurant • Bar • Tennis courts • Garden
The Playden Oasts Inn3-star Rye inn with bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Close to shopping
Flackley Ash HotelGeorgian hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Central location
What should I see and do with kids in and around Rye?
You'll find that Rye and the surrounding area offers lots of entertaining things to see and do while you're in town with the kids. Here are some suggestions to make your trip educational and fun:
- Lamb House
- Rye Harbour Nature Reserve
- Great Dixter House and Gardens
- Camber Sands
- Rye Art Gallery
- Rye St. Mary's Parish Church
Sights & landmarks