What is Birmingham like for family-friendly holidays?
If you have been trying to find the perfect family-friendly holiday destination, you might want to consider friendly people Birmingham. Here you'll find various types of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. From the theatre scene to shopping, Birmingham has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day visiting attractions such as National Exhibition Centre, High Street and Bullring Shopping Centre. When it's time to relax after a day of touring the area with the kids, Birmingham has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. You can choose from 78 Birmingham accommodations to find one you and the entire family can appreciate.
Where are some places to stay with kids in Birmingham?
Our travellers have rated these as their favourite kid-friendly hotels:
- in-room kitchens • free WiFi • Laundry room • Walkable location
- free parking • free cots • free WiFi
- free parking • free cooked-to-order breakfast • restaurant • free WiFi • Walkable location
- free cots • restaurant • free WiFi • Comfy beds
- free parking • restaurant • free WiFi • Arcade • Central location
The Cute City Centre Apartment3.5-star hotel, convenient to Bullring Shopping Centre
Birmingham Guest House 17Within easy reach of Broad Street
Grimscote Manor HotelBirmingham Art Deco hotel with bar
Ibis Birmingham Centre Irving StreetHotel with bar, near Broad Street
Ibis Styles Birmingham Hagley Road Hotel3-star hotel with bar, near Broad Street
What should I see and do with kids in and around Birmingham?
You’ll discover that Birmingham and the surrounding area provides lots of interesting things to do while you're visiting with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your stay both educational and lots of fun:
- Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum
- Digbeth Tuck Trail
- The Leisure Box
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- Cannon Hill Park
- Kings Heath Park
- Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery
- Black Country Living Museum
- Cadbury World
Museums & art galleries
- High Street
- Bullring Shopping Centre
- Shopping District