Travelling with your pet to Penrith
If you need a hotel in Penrith that will welcome you and your pets, we've got you covered. We can help you find a cosy space for you and Fido to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Take your animals with you on some Penrith outings, or pop out to enjoy the bars and lake views while they're asleep. Local attractions like Lake District National Park and Yorkshire Dales National Park are worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Penrith will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What are some of the best hotels in Penrith?
Top hotel picks in and around Penrith:
Shap Wells Hotel3-star hotel with bar, near Lake District National Park
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness centre • Attentive staff
The George Hotel3-star hotel within walking distance of Penrith Castle
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 bars • 24-hour front desk • Central location
North Lakes Hotel And Spa4-star hotel with indoor pool, near Penrith Castle
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Central location
Troutbeck Inn3-star Penrith inn with bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Macdonald Leeming HouseUpmarket hotel within easy reach of Ullswater
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
What are the best things to see and do in Penrith?
Here are some things you might enjoy in Penrith:
- Lake District National Park
- Yorkshire Dales National Park
- Whinfell Forest
- Lowther Castle and Gardens
Sights & landmarks