Where is Saw Bench?
Llanrwst is home to Saw Bench. Llanrwst is a welcoming city known for its selection of bars. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Snowdonia National Park and Conwy Castle.
Where can I stay near Saw Bench?
We've got 83 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Saw Bench. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travellers:
- 3.5-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
Nant Cottage, BETWS-Y-COED
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
The Eagles Hotel
- 3.5-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi • Hot tub
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Comfy beds
Things to see and do near Saw Bench
What to see near Saw Bench
- Swallow Falls
- Snowdonia National Park Visitor Centre
- Dolwyddelan Castle
- Gwydir Castle
- Llanrwst Almshouses
Things to do near Saw Bench
- Betws-Y-Coed Golf Club
- Gwydir Uchaf Chapel
- St Grwst Church
- Conwy Valley Maze
- Conwy Water Gardens