What's St Julians like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit St Julians? Take time to see the sights such as Wales National Velodrome while you're here. Newport Transporter Bridge and Celtic Manor Resort Golf Club are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in St Julians?
We have 11 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Although our travellers don't have any top picks in St Julians, here is one favourite nearby:
Celtic Manor Resort - 2.2 mi (3.5 km) awayLuxury hotel with 8 restaurants and 2 indoor pools
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Golf course • Spa • Attentive staff
How to get to St Julians
St Julians is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Newport.
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 19 mi (30.5 km) from St Julians
- Cardiff International Airport (CWL), 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from St Julians
Things to see and do in and around St Julians
Things to see near St Julians:
- Wales National Velodrome (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Newport Transporter Bridge (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Tredegar House (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Caerleon Amphitheatre (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Newport Cathedral (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
Things to do near St Julians:
- Celtic Manor Resort Golf Club (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Friars Walk Newport (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Coldra Woods (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Riverfront (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Newport Museum & Art Gallery (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)