Travelling with your pet to Jaipur
If you and your pets are looking for a place to stay in the culturally rich city of Jaipur, you're in luck. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fluffy will be comfortable on your holiday. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Jaipur outings, or pop out to explore the historical sites and shopping while they nap. You might also like to see local attractions such as Hawa Mahal and City Palace. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Jaipur can help make your trip memorable.
What are some of the best hotels in Jaipur?
Top hotel picks in and around Jaipur:
Umaid Bhawan - A Heritage Style Boutique Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Ajmer Road
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, near Ajmer Road
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • Steam room • Central location
Radisson Blu JaipurLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, near World Trade Park
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Central location
The Oberoi RajvilasSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free valet parking • Free in-room WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa • Attentive staff
Rambagh PalaceLuxury hotel with spa, near M.I. Road
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 2 bars • Attentive staff
What are the best things to see and do in Jaipur?
Here are some things you might enjoy in Jaipur:
- Jal Mahal
- Ram Niwas Gardens
- Sisodia Rani Palace and Garden
- Hawa Mahal
- City Palace
- Nahargarh Fort
Sights & landmarks