Hotels in Tramore

Photo by Marcus Teo

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Tramore?

Top landmarks in Tramore

Find out more about Tramore

Tramore is a welcoming city where you can spend time at the beach. Plan a fun excursion to Waterford and Tramore Racecourse and Tramore Golf Club while here. There's plenty more to see, including sights like Tramore Beach and Tramore Amusement & Leisure Park.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travellers recommend in Tramore?
Fern Hill Guest House and Beach Haven Accommodations are a couple of accommodation options that are popular with guests.
Where can I get free parking with my stay in Tramore?
Glenart House offers the perk of free parking.
Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Tramore?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Tramore, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can see this accommodation by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay with my pet in Tramore?
Your furry friend can stay with you at these pet-friendly hotels: Killerig House and Glenorney By The Sea.
Where can I stay if I'm travelling to Tramore with my family?
Parents travelling with children may want to consider Norlands, Fern Hill Guest House and Beach Haven Accommodations. You can also view 8 options on our site.
What will the weather in Tramore be like during my visit?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Tramore, when the average temperature is 14°C. January and February are the coldest months, when the average temperature is 6°C. December and January are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Tramore hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Tramore trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards programme, saving your money.

Keep exploring