What is Galway like for cheap hotels?
There are lots of ways to enjoy the Galway for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map and go for a stroll to discover a side to this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who visit Galway love the shopping and bars. Snap some photos at St. Nicholas' Collegiate Church and Shop Street for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Galway popular among budget-conscious travellers searching for a holiday to remember.
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Galway?
Here are our travellers' best-rated Galway budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Comfy beds
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Anach Cuin Bed and Breakfast3-star B&B
Inishmore House3-star B&B
Wards Hotel1-star hotel
Abbey Lodge Guesthouse, Galway3-star guesthouse in Galway City Centre
What are the best things to see and do in Galway?
You'll find plenty of places to explore in Galway while keeping to your budget. Take a look at these sights and landmarks in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Millennium Children's Park and Playground
- Lough Atalia
- South Park
- Grattan Beach
- Ladies Beach
- Silver Strand
- St. Nicholas' Collegiate Church
- Shop Street
- Quay Street
Sights & landmarks