What are the best things to see and do in Tel Aviv?
Although keeping fit and healthy using the hotel fitness centre is important, you might want to switch your routine and take a look at some of these things to see and do in Tel Aviv.
- Meir Park
- White City
- Yarkon Park
- Hilton Beach
- Gordon Beach
- Metzitzim Beach
- Rabin Square
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art
- Ben Yehuda Street
Sights & landmarks
What are some of the best hotels with gyms in Tel Aviv?
Our travellers like these hotels with fitness centres in Tel Aviv:
The Setai Tel AvivTel Aviv hotel with spa, pool bar
- Fitness centre • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
The Savoy Tel-Aviv, Sea SideLuxury hotel with bar, near Hatachana Compound
- 24-hour fitness centre • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • Central location
The O Pod HotelBeachfront hotel with outdoor pool, bar/lounge
- Fitness centre • Fitness classes on site • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Embassy Hotel Tel AvivBeachfront hotel within walking distance of Bograshov Beach
- 24-hour fitness centre • Yoga classes on site • Free WiFi • Steam room • Central location
The Drisco Hotel – The Leading Hotels of The WorldLuxury hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Fitness centre • Fitness classes on site • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spacious rooms