What is Tel Aviv like for beach hotels?
When the beach is calling your name, a trip to Tel Aviv might be just the ticket. Whether you want to hunt for sand dollars or smell the fresh air, this dynamic city is perfect for travellers looking for hotels close to the water. Guests love Tel Aviv for its major shopping centres and top-notch restaurants, making it more than just a beach destination. You can experience the city's top sights with a visit to Rabin Square or a stop at Tel Aviv Museum of Art. When you search for the best hotels in Tel Aviv on Hotels.com, it's easy to find something close to the area's main attractions.
What are some of the best beach hotels in Tel Aviv?
We offer you a choice of hotels that guests appreciate for their vicinity to the beach, so you'll have your pick of the area's top places to stay. Here are our travellers' favourite beach accommodation options:
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Fitness centre • Central location
- Beachfront hostel in Tel Aviv Promenade
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Orchid Tel AvivUpmarket beachfront hotel in Tel Aviv Promenade with bar/lounge
Golden Beach Hotel Tel AvivTel Aviv hotel by sea
Plaza Beach HotelCity centre hotel in Tel Aviv Promenade
Maxim Hotel Tel AvivAdults-only hotel by sea
What are the best things to see and do in Tel Aviv?
If you'd like to take in the sights and attractions or explore the area's natural features, here are some ideas for what to see and do in and around Tel Aviv:
- Hilton Beach
- Gordon Beach
- Metzitzim Beach
- Rabin Square
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art
- Ben Yehuda Street
- Meir Park
- White City
- Yarkon Park
Sights & landmarks