What is Iglesias like for family-friendly holidays?
If you've been trying to find the ideal family-friendly holiday destination, you might want to think about Iglesias. Here you'll find an interesting array of family activities sure to delight both kids and adults alike. Spend a day visiting attractions such as Church of Madonna delle Grazie, Santa Barbara Cave and Masua Mine. When you're ready for some down time after a day of sightseeing with the family, Iglesias has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. We have 14 Iglesias family hotels, the right one is just a click away!
Where are some places to stay with kids in Iglesias?
Our travellers have rated these as their favourite kid-friendly hotels:
- free parking • free cots • free WiFi
- free parking • free continental breakfast • free WiFi • Laundry room
- free parking • free breakfast • in-room kitchens • free WiFi • BBQ
- free parking • free cots • free on-the-go breakfast • free bike rentals • in-room kitchens
- free continental breakfast • free WiFi
L'Antica LocandaLocated steps from Church of Madonna delle Grazie
Il Mirto Bianco
Bed & Breakfast L'aquilino
La Scala del SaleIn the heart of Iglesias
What are the best things to see and do in Iglesias?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your stay:
- Sights & landmarks
- Church of Madonna delle Grazie
- Santa Barbara Cave
- Masua Mine