Hotels in Trieste

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trieste?

Top neighbourhoods in Trieste

Top landmarks in Trieste

Find out more about Trieste

Spend time appreciating the historic sites and checking out the cafes in Trieste. Learn about the local heritage of Trieste at landmarks like Castello di San Giusto and Miramare Castle. A stop at other sights like Roman Theatre and Canal Grande di Trieste will create memories.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travellers recommend in Trieste?
DoubleTree by Hilton Trieste, Trieste59 B&B and Savoia Excelsior Palace Trieste – Starhotels Collezione are all accommodation options that are popular with guests.
Where can I get free parking with my stay in Trieste?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Bed and Breakfast Crispi, B&B L’Arcobaleno and B&B Miramare. You can view all 28 choices on our site.
Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Trieste?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Trieste, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay with my pet in Trieste?
Your animal companion is welcome at these pet-friendly hotels: B&B L’Arcobaleno, Dai Muli B&B and Il Sogno di Joyce. There are 22 options on our site you can choose from.
Which Trieste hotels do travellers like for their great location?
Our guests rave about the location of these properties: Savoia Excelsior Palace Trieste – Starhotels Collezione, Grand Hotel Duchi d’Aosta and NH Trieste.
Where can I stay in Trieste if I want a holiday rental instead of a hotel?
If you want a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 28 holiday homes. In addition, you can choose from 157 apartments.
Where can I stay if I'm travelling to Trieste with my family?
Your kids are welcome at B&B Dream Center, Lo Studio di Joyce and Bed & Chic. You can also review 50 available options on our site.
Where should I stay in Trieste for a holiday with my partner?
………………… , Savoia Excelsior Palace Trieste – Starhotels Collezione and Villa Fausta are a few good options for a romantic getaway with your special someone. You can also see all 10 options on our site.
Where should I stay in Trieste if I want a luxury hotel?
A couple of options for a luxurious stay include Hotel Riviera & Maximilians and Victoria Hotel Letterario. In addition, view all 12 options on our site.
What will the weather in Trieste be like during my visit?
The warmest months in Trieste are usually July and August, with an average temperature of 24°C. January and February are the chilliest months, when the average temperature is 9°C. The rainiest months are June and July.
Why should I book my Trieste hotel with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Trieste travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and our Rewards programme lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring