Travelling with your pet to Rio di Pusteria
If you need a hotel in Rio di Pusteria that will welcome you and your pets, we've got you covered. Hotels.com can help you find a place to stay so you can spend more time planning the rest of your trip. Bring your animals along on your Rio di Pusteria outings, or pop out to explore the area while they're napping. Local attractions like Dolomites and Isarco Valley are worth a visit while you're in town. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Rio di Pusteria can help you find a good place to stay.
What are some of the best hotels in Rio di Pusteria?
Top hotel picks in and around Rio di Pusteria:
Tratterhof Mountain Sky Hotel4.5-star ski hotel with spa, near Dolomites
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free ski shuttle • Restaurant
Panorama Hotel Huberhof4-star ski hotel with spa, near Isarco Valley
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Free ski shuttle
What are the best things to see and do in Rio di Pusteria?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Rio di Pusteria, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Neustift Monastery (3.9 mi/6.3 km)
- Cathedral of Bressanone (5.6 mi/9 km)
- Plose Gondola (6.8 mi/11 km)
- Plose (7.6 mi/12.3 km)
- Plose Ski Area (7.9 mi/12.7 km)
- Acquarena (5.3 mi/8.6 km)
- Hofburg Brixen Diocesano Museum (5.6 mi/9.1 km)
- Adventure Park Kronaction (8.7 mi/13.9 km)
- Rodengo Castle (1.8 mi/3 km)
- Fort of Fortezza (2.3 mi/3.7 km)