What is Nanao like for cheap hotels?
There are lots of ways to enjoy the Nanao without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map and go for a stroll to discover a side to this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Take a photo at Ishikawa Nanao Art Museum and Notojima Bridge for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Nanao popular among budget-conscious travellers searching for a holiday to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from seeing everything that Nanao has to offer. The right hotel is waiting for you!
What are some of the best hotels in Nanao?
Top hotel picks in and around Nanao:
Hotel Kaibo3.5-star hotel, convenient to Wakura Showa Museum
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa • Sauna • Garden
Hotel Route Inn Nanao Ekihigashi3-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
KagayaLuxury ryokan with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Attentive staff
Waraku Onsen Nihon no Yado Notoraku3.5-star ryokan with spa, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Restaurant • Comfy beds
TadayaWaterfront Nanao ryokan with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Restaurant • Attentive staff
What are the best things to see and do in Nanao?
You'll be able to find lots of places to explore in Nanao on a modest budget. Glance at these activities and attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Kibo no Oka Park
- Komaruyama Park
- Noto Orchid Land
- Ishikawa Nanao Art Museum
- Wakura Showa Museum
- Notojima Glass Art Museum
- Notojima Bridge
- Notojima Aquarium
- Noto Peninsula
Museums & art galleries
Sights & landmarks