1-Star Hotels in Mexico City
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
View Mexico City 1-Star Hotels on a map
- Museo Soumaya
- Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- U.S. Embassy
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- Estadio Azteca
- The Angel of Independence Monument
- Six Flags Mexico
- Foro Sol Autodrome
- Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- National Medical Center (Siglo XXI)
- Reforma 222
- Sports Palace Dome
- Antara Polanco
- Arena Ciudad de Mexico
- Auditorio Nacional
- Alameda Central
- Torre Latinoamericana
- Plaza Satelite Shopping Center
- Palacio de Bellas Artes
Best Mexico City One Star Hotels
However, low prices aren't the only way we can help, we also have 822 reviews for Mexico City 1-star hotels you can read to help you make up your mind.
Our 5 most popular choices from the last hour are:
1. Hotel Universal
2. Hotel Principal
3. Hostal Centro Historico Regina
4. Hotel La Riviera
5. Hotel Continental Mexicano
Booking cheap one star hotels in Mexico City on Hotels.com
Hotels.com offers you a wide choice of basic accommodation options. You can choose the right one by looking at our detailed pictures, checking them on our map or reading original reviews written by other travellers like you from UK and other countries around the world.
Ways to save even more on your Mexico City hotel
The average hotel room in Mexico City costs: £77/night, but there's no reason you need to pay that much.
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 4 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Stay 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com voucher codes - All our official promo and discount codes in one place.
4. Weekend Breaks - Save up to 50% on short city breaks.
Mexico City Travel Guides & Things To Do
There is a plethora of accommodation options in Mexico City, with everything from small guesthouses ...
Mexico City is fantastic for shopping, whether it’s perusing the luxury goods on offer in one of the...
Due to its size, Mexico City has a massive choice of different cuisines. However, it’s not all tacos...