What is Tlaquepaque like for cheap hotels?
There are lots of ways to appreciate the family-friendly city of Tlaquepaque on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map and wander around to discover a side to this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Travellers to Tlaquepaque really seem to like the restaurants. Take a selfie at San Pedro Parish and Refuge Cultural Center for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of low-cost hotels makes Tlaquepaque popular among budget-conscious visitors searching for a trip to remember.
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Tlaquepaque?
Here are our travellers' best-rated Tlaquepaque budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Central location
- Free WiFi • Spa • Steam room • Bar • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Maioris Guadalajara3-star hotel
Hotel Puerta San Pedro3-star hotel within walking distance of Refuge Cultural Center
City Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto3-star hotel in Las Pintitas with restaurant
Casona Tlaquepaque Temazcal y SpaColonial hotel in city centre
One Guadalajara Tapatio3-star hotel
What are the best things to see and do in Tlaquepaque?
You'll be able to find lots of things to see and do in Tlaquepaque while keeping to your budget. Take a look at this list of attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Museums & art galleries
- Museo Regional de la Cerámica
- Regional Ceramic Museum
- Museo Pantaleón Panduro
- San Pedro Parish
- Refuge Cultural Center
- Plaza de Toros El Centenario
Sights & landmarks