What is Bocas del Toro like for family-friendly holidays?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly holiday destination, you might want to consider relaxing Bocas del Toro. Here you'll find a variety of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and adults alike. Visitors like the destination of Bocas del Toro for its beaches. Spend a day visiting attractions such as Bluff Beach, Starfish Beach and Bocas del Toro Ferry Terminal. When it's time to rest after a day of fun with the kids, Bocas del Toro has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. You can pick from 18 Bocas del Toro accommodations to find one you and the family will appreciate.
Where are some places to stay with kids in Bocas del Toro?
Our travellers have rated these as their favourite kid-friendly hotels:
- children's pool • free parking • restaurant • free WiFi • Picnic area
- free parking • free cots • restaurant • free WiFi • Attentive staff
- children's pool • free parking • 2 restaurants • free WiFi • Central location
- free parking • free bike rentals • Outdoor pool • restaurant • Walkable location
- free parking • free WiFi • Laundry room • Central location
Swan's Cay2.5-star Bocas del Toro hotel with bar
Hotel Palma RoyaleBeach hotel with beach shuttle, bar/lounge
Playa Tortuga Hotel Beach And ResortBocas del Toro beachfront hotel with pool bar, bar/lounge
Bluff Beach Retreat3-star beachfront B&B with 24-hour fitness, near Bluff Beach
Tropical Suites HotelBayfront hotel
What are the best things to see and do in Bocas del Toro?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your visit:
- Sights & landmarks
- Bluff Beach
- Starfish Beach
- Bocas del Toro Ferry Terminal