- Check-in time 2:00 PM-9:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Restrictions related to your trip
- COVID-19 alert: Travel requirements are changing rapidly, including need for pre-travel COVID-19 testing and quarantine on arrival.
Special check-in instructions
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Spartaka st, 18 apt. 50 To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Required at check-in
- Credit card, debit card or cash deposit required for incidental charges
- Government-issued photo ID may be required
- Minimum check-in age is 25
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one*
Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licences are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is travelling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa and migration card at check-in.
- Free on-site self-parking
- On-site parking is limited