Embrace your inner equestrian with a one-of-a-kind stay at this beautifully furnished Union Bridge home, located just minutes from Gettysburg attractions and Maryland wine country. Once you've settled in, breathe in the fresh country air and take in the views from the private patio, or venture out on a walk through the grounds. After long days of exploring via trail, tour, or horseback, you'll love coming home to the tranquil and spacious setting of this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Wineries & Historical Sites Nearby | Horse/Pasture Views | Pet & Horse Friendly w/ Fee
Out-of-town tourists, city slickers, and horse lovers alike will adore the unique and charming accommodations that this Union Bridge farmhouse has to offer.
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
HOME FEATURES: Smart TV, reclining chair, dining table, books, board games, modern appliances & furnishings
FARM VIEWS: Private covered patio w/ dining set, paddocks w/ horses
KITCHEN: Fully equipped, cooking basics, spices, dishware & flatware, Keurig coffee maker w/ K-cups
GENERAL: Free WiFi, towels/linens, complimentary toiletries
FAQ: Homeowner on-site, exterior security camera (1, facing out), pet fee (paid pre-trip), step-free access
PARKING: Driveway (2 vehicles), RV/trailer parking
-- THE LOCATION --
ATTRACTIONS & SIGHTSEEING: Uniontown Historic District (7.8 miles), Walkersville Southern Railroad (11.7 miles), Adventure Park USA (12.9 miles), Roads & Rails Museum (15.6 miles), Gettysburg (22.5 miles), Washington D.C. (58.2 miles)
WINERIES: Hidden Hills Farm & Vineyards (7.7 miles), Loew Vineyards (7.8 miles), Detour Vineyard & Winery (8.0 miles), Black Ankle Vineyards (9.2 miles), Elk Run Winery (10.1 miles), Links Bridge Vineyard (10.6 miles)
OUTDOOR ADVENTURE: Gillis Falls Park (18.3 miles), Mount Airy B&O Old Main Line Rails to Trails (19.6 miles), Union Mills Equestrian Trails (20.1 miles)
AIRPORTS: Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (51.5 miles), Dulles International Airport (55.2 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with a $50 fee (+ fees & taxes)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features an exterior security camera, located above the front door, facing the entryway. The camera records video and sound when activated by motion. It will record when it first senses motion and 12 seconds after the last motion is detected
- NOTE: This property sleeps 2 guests in 1 bed, with room for up to 4 guests using the queen air mattress
- NOTE: This property is horse-friendly with a fee. If you plan on bringing a horse, please reach out to the Guest Contact after making your reservation to coordinate approval and pricing
- NOTE: The property does not have horseriding available on-site but interaction with the horses can be arranged. Trail riding is available in Gettysburg
- NOTE: This is a working farm, there are chickens, ducks, and cats wandering the property. This is a working farm, there are bugs. This is a working farm, the roosters will crow in the morning. Want the full farm experience? The owners are happy to have some help feeding and caring for all of the animals!