Important: This destination may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. Check any national, local, and health advisories for this destination before you book.

Skip to main content.
All properties in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
1 room, 2 adults

4-star4 stars
176 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America

4-star hotel with restaurant, near AmericasMart
  • Free WiFi
  • Collect stampsYou can collect Hotels.com™ Rewards stamps here
  • Stayed as an extension to a business trip and was joined by the wife. The Ellis continued…Jul 1, 2019
  • The Ellis is a nice little hotel situated conveniently on Peachtree Street.. The building…Jun 28, 2019

from £101

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 3 PM-anytime
  • Check-out time is noon
  • Express check-out
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is property policy that all guests must wear a face mask within public areas of the property.

Required at check-in

• Credit card required for incidental charges

• Government-issued photo ID may be required

• Minimum check-in age is 18

Travelling with others

Pets

• Pets allowed (dogs only) *

• Specific rooms only *

• 2 per room (up to 35 lb)

• Pets must be supervised

Internet

• Free WiFi in public areas

• Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms

Transport

Parking

• Self parking *

Payment types at the property

Other information

• Smoke-free property
* See small print for additional details or extra charges

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • To-go breakfast daily (surcharge)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/lounge
  • Room service (during limited hours)
  • Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
  • Number of buildings/towers - 1
  • Year Built – 1913
  • Lift
  • ATM/banking
  • Safe-deposit box at front desk
  • Terrace
Accessibility
  • Braille or raised signage
  • Accessible bathroom
  • In-room accessibility
  • Roll-in shower
  • Assistive listening devices available
  • Wheelchair-accessible public bathroom
  • Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
  • Wheelchair-accessible path to lift
  • English
  • Russian

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Coffee/tea maker
  • Phone
  • Daily housekeeping

Special features

Dining

Terrace Bistro – This bistro serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.

Ellis Hotel, Atlanta, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel by Marriott’s small print

• Ellis Atlanta
  • The Ellis Hotel on Peachtree
  • Ellis Hotel Atlanta A Tribute Portfolio Hotel

Policies

Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation.

Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.

Parking height restrictions apply.

This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.

Disinfectant is used to clean the property.

Guests are provided with hand sanitiser.

The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.

Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property only accepts debit or credit cards and credit cards for all bookings and on-site payments. Cash is not accepted.

Mandatory fees

Pet deposit: USD 80.00 per stay

Optional extras

Self-parking costs USD 20.00 per night

Parking is available nearby and costs USD 20.00 per night (500 ft away)

To-go breakfast is offered for an extra charge of USD 5.99 per person (approximately)

Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 80.00 per accommodation, per stay

Service animals exempt from fees

We have included all charges provided to us by this property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the unit you book.

FAQs for Ellis Hotel, Atlanta, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel by Marriott

• Does Ellis Hotel, Atlanta, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel by Marriott offer free cancellation for a full refund?
    Yes, Ellis Hotel, Atlanta, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel by Marriott does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in. Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions.
  • Is parking offered at Ellis Hotel, Atlanta, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel by Marriott?
    Yes. Self-parking costs USD 20.00 per night.
  • Are pets allowed at Ellis Hotel, Atlanta, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel by Marriott?
    Yes, dogs are welcome, with a limit of 2 per room and maximum weight of 16 kg per pet. There's a charge of USD 80.00 per accommodation, per stay, and there's also a deposit of USD 80.00 per stay. Service animals are exempt from fees.
  • What are the check-in and check-out times at Ellis Hotel, Atlanta, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel by Marriott?
    You can check in from 3 PM to anytime. Check-out time is noon.
  • Are there restaurants at or near Ellis Hotel, Atlanta, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel by Marriott?
    Yes, there's an on-site restaurant. Nearby restaurants include Alma Cocina (1-min walk), The Sun Dial (3-min walk) and Ray's in the City (3-min walk).

Recent reviews

Very good 8.2 From 631 reviews

Tip top place to stay
Lovely hotel. Smart, clean, right in the downtown area. Helpful staff, comfy bed, good facilities.
Oliver, gb1 night business trip
Very good 8.0
I recommend
The hotel was clean. Quiet. Convenient. There was no parking, no voucher anything of that nature. It was $40 overnight, in the garage nearby. The room was quiet. Small. The view was terrible, but clean. I felt a little cheated by the size of the room and view but given conditions, it was great.
Jay, us1 night trip
Very good 8.0
Pleasant staycation
Staycation. Room was good size, bed comfy, strong shower pressure. Room was clean. Windows needed a wash ASAP. The windows were so dirty I didn’t want to look out them. I will chalk it up to COVID related cut backs. I didn’t interact with the staff much. The person I did interact with was ok. Not exceptional service to make me feel welcome but not rude or bad either. Best part of the stay was the room, which suited my purposes just fine for some R&R
Corey, us2 night trip
Good 6.0
It’s an okay hotel
The service here was great , I just think it’s a bit overpriced! They didn’t have any rooms with a view , they said it was do to them remodeling. My view was of a brick wall. We could’ve just stayed at the Westin down the street for an extra $20 and got a great view of the city. We didn’t have any water for most of the day because the city shut down the water due to a huge water leak at a nearby campus. The room was a little smaller compared to other 4 star hotels in the area. Overall , this is a great hotel just wished they could have lowered the price for all of the inconveniences.
us1 night business trip
Fair 4.0
The stay wasn’t so pleasing at all. Ellis hotel doesn’t have no where for the guest to park. Rooms are small no refrigerator to keep ur drinks cold. The parking was the BIGGEST!!!! We in up paying 40.00 for parking wen their Valet is 42.00, but their valet wasn’t running that particular day. So I wouldn’t recommend no one to this hotel. That’s our opinion.
Tramarian, us1 night trip
Poor 2.0
Poor communication.
I booked the room 2 weeks in advance. I received a call from someone in their booking office 4 days before my trip asking me if I had planned to cancel my reservation. I informed them that I was not and planned to keep my reservation. When I arrived at the Ellis Hotel, the doors were locked and there was a number posted on the door to call when you arrived. I called the number and was told the property was closed. When I informed them that I was standing in the street with no place to stay, I was told that I had canceled the reservation 4 days prior. I told the caller that I had not canceled and this was not acceptable, I was then informed that they checked other properties and could not find any location within in 40 miles that had a vacancy.
Fritz, us1 night trip
Great stay downtown
Very good service with helpful staff
Gregg, us2 night business trip
Good 6.0
Hotel was just underwhelming. Not bad not good.
us3 night business trip
Exceptional 10.0
The name says it all! ELLIS!
Always pleasant and convenient to where i want to go. Kinda wish i had a microwave tho...And must ask for tub next time.
Doreen, us1 night trip
Exceptional 10.0
Clean, quiet and friendly hotel
I was in town for the market, which is a 3 minute walk away and I have to say, this was one of my best experiences in Atlanta. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The room was clean and exceptionally quiet, even the air conditioner! I would stay again without question.
Susan, us3 night business trip

Ellis Hotel, Atlanta, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel by Marriott

Is the description of this property not correct? Tell us