Also known as
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel
- Casa Andina Private Collection Hotel
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco
- Casa Andina Private Collection
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
All guests must register and show valid identification at check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for PEN 75 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of PEN 30 per vehicle (one way)
WiFi is available in guestrooms for PEN 35 per night (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.