Also known as
- ibis Santiago Estación Central Hotel
- ibis Estación Central Hotel
- ibis Santiago Estación Central
- ibis Estación Central
- Ibis Santiago Estacion Central Hotel Santiago
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms. These are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival on the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
Area shuttle and shopping centre shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.