COVID-19 Travel Alert: If you have an upcoming booking to change or cancel, check next steps and policies here. Please only call if you are within 72 hours of check-in so we can prioritise immediate bookings. Thank you.

Skip to main content.
All properties in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
1 room, 2 adults

3-star3 stars
Great for familiesThis property has good facilities for families.
Trafalgar 30, Barcelona, Barcelona, 08010, Spain

Shopping hotel with outdoor pool, connected to the convention centre, near Palau de la Musica Catalana
  • Free WiFi

• Basic Room
  • Double Room, Terrace
  • Junior Suite (Family)
  • Standard Double Room
  • Double Room (with Single Sofa Bed)
  • Basic Room, Terrace

• This hotel is arranged over 9 floors

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 3 PM-1 AM
  • Check-out time is noon
Please note: this property is located in the city's Low Emission Zone; only low-emission vehicles are permitted to enter. Guests with foreign license plates must register their vehicle with the city in advance.

Required at check-in

• Credit card, debit card or cash deposit required for incidental charges

• Government-issued photo ID required

Travelling with others

Pets

• No pets or service animals allowed

Internet

• Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms

WiFi rated fast

• Great for browsing, email, gaming and videochat

Transport

Parking

• Self parking (limited) *

Payment types at the property

• Cash
* See small print for additional details or extra charges

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/lounge
  • Snack bar/deli
  • Poolside bar
  • Room service
  • Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
  • Italian
  • Spanish

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Washer/dryer
  • Daily housekeeping
  • In-room safe

Special features

Dining

On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and only serves breakfast.

Yurbban Trafalgar Hotel’s small print

• Yurbban Trafalgar Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia
  • Yurbban Trafalgar Hotel Hotel
  • Yurbban Trafalgar Hotel Hotel Barcelona

Policies

Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property is licensed under an applicable law.Property registration number HB-004627

Optional extras

Self parking is available for an extra charge

We have included all charges provided to us by this property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the unit you book.

Recent reviews

Exceptional 9.4 From 415 reviews

Fabulous small hotel
We stayed for two nights and wanted a location close to the city. Hotel was perfect for this and provided a very warm and friendly welcome. Facilities at hotel really good and very clean. Breakfast great and included in our price. Loved the free wine hour. Hope to stay again in the New Year. Thanks.
Diane, gb2 night trip
Poor 2.0
Unfortunately a traumatising stay
Overall, the hotel was really nice especially for a 3 star hotel (Great choice for breakfast and quality of food, nice big bathroom but quite small room). However, an unfortunate event happened which made my stay unsatisfactory. I was working the whole day from my room, Checked the door was fully locked behind me and went out to visit my friends and came back to the hotel at around midnight to find a man in my room. He was very drunk and had urinated all over the bathroom floor and toilet but also on the floor in the room. Luckily none of my things were damaged or stolen. He was completely harmless although I was very scared. I phoned reception who came straight away and found out the mechanism to the door of my room was broken and that's how this man got in my room. The whole situation kind of traumatised me as they put me in another room but I didn't sleep because I was so scared of something happening to me. The next day when I checked out, I spoke to the hotel and they were very apologetic but it's only because I asked that they gave me a refund for that night. I'm still having nightmares about this event and I don't feel like the hotel was taking much responsibility for this which was pretty disappointing. I personally wouldn't stay there again because of such an event.
Elise, gb2 night business trip
Loved it.
Excellent customer service, especially from the guys at the front desk. It’s a quirky place, quite dark inside, but fun and spotlessly clean. Our room was quiet, I think sound proofed as there was no street noise at all, and the black out curtains were really effective. Rooftop pool and bar were just lovely and drinks prices were no more than anywhere else.
gb3 night trip
Great visit to the Yurbban Trafalgar Hotel
Lovely hotel, staff were so friendly & went out of their way to help - cooked extra croissants when they had run out at breakfast! Reception staff were good at advising on places to visit & how to get there.
Elizabeth, gb7 night family trip
Exceptional
The hotel was absolutely stunning - the design interiors were so quirky and reminded us of the Gotham Hotel in Manchester! The staff were so helpful and lovely - great service to be able to leave luggage safely in storage. The rooftop pool was incredible, amazing views of the city and the rooftop bar made it perfect to relax up there most days after exploring the city! Spotlessly clean every day and one of the whitest, comfiest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. We will 100% be returning here on our next trip to Barcelona! Thank you for making our wedding anniversary stay so great!
Andrew, gb3 night trip

Yurbban Trafalgar Hotel

Is the description of this property not correct? Tell us