At check in, the guy was nice! Went to my room #115 and saw ants and small bugs, went to restroom, toilet paper holder broken, shower head had caulk around it, Mirror was old medicine cabinet, plus missing tiles on wall! Closet in room was were a small microwave and fridge was stored at using an surge protector for electric for fridge, microwave and LED tv! The bed was gross, pee stains or yellow stain pillow cases, and on sheets plus a cigarette burn in sheet! I felt like I was in the Bates Motel the whole time I stayed! Never again!!!