About this cabin
Mountaintop Cabin with Incredible Views! Perfect for vacationing as a
group, Altitude Adjustment is one of Scenic Wolf's largest cabins!
Cook up a gourmet meal for loved ones in the fully equipped modern
kitchen, or take advantage of the mountain weather and enjoy the gas
grill and outdoor dining area on the deck. You won't believe the
Cozy up by the gas fireplace in the living room and watch movies on
the flat-screen TV with cable service. For a little lighthearted fun,
head down to the lower level entertainment area with a pool table.
Situated at nearly 4,000-feet, the Scenic Wolf cabin community is high
up in the Blue Ridge Mountains and offers panoramic long-range
mountain views. In the winter, guests enjoy convenient access to Wolf
Ridge Ski Resort (located at the bottom of the mountain). The
community pool (open seasonally in the summer months) provides a fun
warm-weather activity. **THE COMMUNITY POOL IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER
Don't forget your furry friend Fido, this property is pet-friendly!
The Scenic Wolf cabin community is located in Mars Hill, North
Carolina, and is approximately 27 miles from the heart of downtown
• 3-Story Cabin
• 5 Bedrooms: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Full, 2 Twin
• 3 Full Baths
• Main Level: Main Suite/Bedroom One - 1 King Bed with attached Full
• Upper Level: Bedroom Two - 1 Queen Bed; Bedroom Three - 1 Queen
Bed; shared Full Bath
• Lower Level: Bedroom Four - 1 Full Bed; Bedroom Five - 2 Twin
Beds; shared Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
• Due to a steep, winding paved road leading to the Scenic Wolf
cabins, use of a four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended during the
• Travel Insurance is Recommended. Due to the location of this home,
any inclement weather in winter may render it unreachable. We highly
recommend guests consider travelers insurance for this property as
there are no refunds for weather.
• Each cabin at Scenic Wolf is large and multi-leveled with upper
and lower decks located over steep drop-offs (providing the wonderful
views!). If stairs or a fear of heights are a concern for anyone in
your party, please consider the various cabin floor plans that are
• A clear cell signal at Scenic Wolf can be hit-or-miss. Each cabin
has a landline phone and free wireless Internet to keep you connected.
• Seasonal Gas Fireplaces are not operational between Memorial Day
and Labor Day.
**THE COMMUNITY POOL IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important
• For any reservation with pets, please note that only dogs are
allowed. Your reservation requires a pet fee of $175 per dog. A
maximum of 2 dogs are allowed on your reservation.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty
fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found on
the last page of your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental
amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation
This vacation rental
comes with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass
from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate
pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting,
and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE
BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA
MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.