2 BR 2 Bath Condo - sleeps up to 6
Mount Cairns 16A - a Estes Park Property
- Full cancel up to 60 days before check-in, less booking fee.
- Free, secure and private WiFi.
- Available for extended stay.
- Reservations of 14+ days may include extra fees. See listing details
or call our office.
Step into Mount Cairns 16A, a luxurious two bedroom, ADA-accessible
condo with spectacular views of Marys Lake and the mountains. Awake
each day and savor a cup of coffee in the beautiful morning light.
Take a stroll to serene Marys Lake for fishing or skipping rocks.
After a long day of activities in Rocky Mountain National Park, curl
up and enjoy the warmth of an intimate gas fireplace. The kitchen is
well equipped for preparing your meals. At the end of the day, enjoy
the tranquil atmosphere on your deck with a private hot tub, while
taking in the brilliant night skies.
From the parking lot, you will have easy, step-free entry to this
condo. Enter into the open living area where you'll notice the Queen
sleeper sofa, fireplace, flat screen TV, and magnificent mountain
views. The kitchen is equipped for quick meal preparations. The guest
bedroom has a King bed, flat screen TV, and jack-and-jill bathroom
with walk-in shower. The master suite features a King size bed, flat
screen TV, and private full bathroom with tub/shower combination and
Mount Cairns 16A will keep you warm and cozy in the winter and cool
and comfortable in the summer with Central Air Conditioning. This
lovely condo accommodates up to 6 people and will be your perfect
mountain home away from home!
The HOA-managed outdoor community pool, hot tub and fire pit are open
Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day at the sole discretion of the
Marys Lake Condominiums HOA. The community hot tub may be open for a
longer period of time at the discretion of the HOA. These community
facilities are managed by the HOA of Marys Lake Condominiums. Guests
are welcome to use these community facilities, but the status of these
facilities is not part of any guest reservation. As such, full or
partial refunds are not subject to the status of the community pool,
hot tub or fire pit.
Management provides a starter kit of toiletries, paper products
(toilet paper/paper towels) and garbage bags. This kit includes
sample-sized bottles of shampoo and conditioner, small bar soap,
laundry detergent and dishwashing soap. Guests will need to provide or
purchase additional toiletries and products beyond this starter kit.
Long-term reservations of 14+ days require mid-stay property safety
checks or mid-stay cleans, additional trash pickups and hot tub
services. These are charged to the guest, and charges can only be
added after your reservation is made. Management will call the guest
directly for payment for the following required services.
The guest will be contacted for payment as follows:
$175 (one mid-stay cleaning for stays of 14-30 days, OR a Safety Check
at no charge to the guest)
$175 (mid-stay cleaning for 30+ days required every 14 days each at
$175, OR no-cost Safety Check)
$10 (trash pickup required every 14 days, $10 each)
$60 (hot tub services for reservations 14+ days, required every 7 days
at $25 each)
What to be aware of:
- No Parties. No Smoking. No Pets. Fines apply.
- This unit does NOT have a washer/dryer.
- In the unlikely event the private hot tub were to break down and
can't be repaired for guest use, weA will move guests to a
comparable hot tub unit, if available, or refund the hot tub fee.
- Guest buys own soaps/paper items when provided starter kit items are
- No reserved parking. Parking space may not be right in front of your
- BEARS in the area - secure trash, lock doors and windows when
- Local On-Call Staff available after hours for emergency issues only,
i.e. gas leak, broken furnace, broken water line.
- Snow removal by HOA. Private entryways will be serviced at 4 inches
of new snow by our team. We are not responsible for other areas or
roads at or leading to Marys Lake Condominiums.
- Active construction will be at the center of Marys Lake Condominiums
complex from the end of summer 2022 until completion around April
2023, or later if there are delays.
What You'll Love:
- ADA Accessible - no steps
- Very short drive to national park & downtown.
- The community pool, hot tub, fire pit are open/closed (seasonal) at
discretion of the condo HOA.
- Complimentary High Chair & Pack-n-Play, request for availability.