What's Silver Lake like?While in Silver Lake, you can spend time appreciating the live music and theatre scene. The neighbourhood features views of the lake. Take time to see places such as Melrose Avenue and Naya's Garden while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Mattachine Steps and Holyland Exhibition.
Where are the best places to stay in Silver Lake?
We have 83 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite places to stay in Silver Lake:
Sanborn Guest House3-star guesthouse
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Garden • Central location
Comfort Inn Los Angeles near HollywoodCity centre hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
The Lexmar Dodger Stadium HollywoodCity centre hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Silver LakeSilver Lake is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Silver Lake
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 9 mi (14.4 km) from Silver Lake
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Silver Lake
Things to see and do in and around Silver Lake
Things to see near Silver Lake:
- Mattachine Steps (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Crypto.com Arena (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Dodger Stadium (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Hollywood Walk of Fame (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
- University of Southern California (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do in Silver Lake
- Melrose Avenue
- Naya's Garden
- Holyland Exhibition