What's Logan Circle like?
People go to Logan Circle to see famous places such as White House, as well as its many attractions such as Smithsonian Institution. Enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's museums and selection of restaurants. National Museum of African American History and Culture and National Mall are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Logan Circle?
We have 65 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Logan Circle:
Viceroy Washington DCLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Duo Housing Hostel2-star hostel
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
District Hotel2-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Logan Circle
Logan Circle is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Logan Circle
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from Logan Circle
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from Logan Circle
Things to see and do in and around Logan Circle
What to see in Logan Circle
- White House
- National Mall
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Capital One Arena
- George Washington University
Things to do in Logan Circle
- Smithsonian Institution
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- National Museum of Natural History
- Union Station Shopping Center
- National Air and Space Museum