What's Waterfront like?Visitors speak favourably about all that Waterfront has to offer, including its aquarium. Enjoy the neighbourhood's ocean views and seafood restaurants. Take a fun excursion to Boston Harbor. Other popular sights worth a visit include New England Aquarium.
Where are the best places to stay in Waterfront?
We have 5 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Waterfront:
Boston Yacht Haven Inn & MarinaCity centre hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • Central location
Boston Harbor HotelLuxury hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Central location
Boston Marriott Long Wharf4-star hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Bar • Cafe • Walkable location
How to get to WaterfrontWaterfront is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Boston.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Waterfront
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Waterfront
- Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from Waterfront
Things to see and do in and around Waterfront
What to see in Waterfront
- Boston Harbor
- Long Wharf
- Rowes Wharf
- Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway
- Massachusetts Bay
Things to do in Waterfront
- New England Aquarium
- Seaport Boulevard