What's Isle of Dogs like?
People go to Isle of Dogs to see popular places such as Tower of London, and to take in culture at top venues such as O2 Arena. Travellers like the neighbourhood for its art scene and beautiful river views, not to mention its selection of shops. ExCeL Exhibition Centre and Trafalgar Square are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Isle of Dogs?
We have 223 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' top places to stay in Isle of Dogs:
Hilton London Canary Wharf4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Novotel London Canary Wharf Hotel4-star hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Central location
The Collective Canary Wharf4-star hotel with indoor pool and bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness centre • Cafe • Central location
Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary Wharf3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Isle of Dogs
Isle of Dogs is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from Isle of Dogs
- London (LCY-London City), 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Isle of Dogs
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from Isle of Dogs
Getting to Isle of Dogs on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Crossharbour Station
- South Quay Station
- Mudchute Station
Things to see and do in and around Isle of Dogs
What to see in Isle of Dogs
- O2 Arena
- ExCeL Exhibition Centre
- Tower of London
- Trafalgar Square
- Piccadilly Circus