What's Zeytinburnu like?In Zeytinburnu, you can easily get to the seaside. Take time to see places such as Fisekhane and Olivium Outlet Center while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Zeyport and Panoroma 1453.
Where are the best places to stay in Zeytinburnu?
We have 22 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite places to stay in Zeytinburnu:
Grand Makel Hotel TopkapiLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Ottoperla HotelHotel with restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Tryp by Wyndham Istanbul TopkapiHotel with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul TopkapiLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Spacious rooms
Novotel Istanbul Zeytinburnu4-star hotel with spa and outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Central location
How to get to ZeytinburnuZeytinburnu is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Istanbul.
- Istanbul (IST), 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from Zeytinburnu
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport (SAW), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from Zeytinburnu
Travelling to Zeytinburnu by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Istanbul Zeytinburnu Station
- Istanbul Kazlicesme Station
Getting to Zeytinburnu on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Mithatpasa Station
- Aksemsettin Station
- Seyitnizam Station