What's Earl's Court like?
People go to Earl's Court to see popular places such as Tower of London, and to take in culture at top venues such as O2 Arena. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great coffee shops. Hyde Park and Oxford Street are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Earl's Court?
We have 251 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite lodging options in Earl's Court:
Blackbird4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi
The Resident KensingtonUpmarket hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Hotel Indigo London - Kensington, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
London Court Hotel3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
The Rockwell4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
How to get to Earl's Court
Earl's Court is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of London.
- London (LCY-London City), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Earl's Court
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 11 mi (17.7 km) from Earl's Court
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from Earl's Court
Things to see and do in and around Earl's Court
What to see in Earl's Court
- Hyde Park
- Piccadilly Circus
- Trafalgar Square
- Tower of London
- Wembley Stadium
Things to do in Earl's Court
- Oxford Street
- O2 Arena
- Westfield London Shopping Centre
- Westminster Abbey
- Covent Garden Market