What's Blackheath like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Blackheath, especially its restaurants. Take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's gardens. Take time to see places such as Greenwich Park and Royal Observatory while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Peter Harrison Planetarium and Fan Museum.
Where are the best places to stay in Blackheath?
We have 42 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below is our travellers' favourite accommodation option in Blackheath:
The Clarendon Hotel - Blackheath3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to BlackheathBlackheath is located 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 20 mi (32.2 km) from Blackheath
- London (LCY-London City), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Blackheath
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 23 mi (37.1 km) from Blackheath
Travelling to Blackheath by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- London Blackheath Station
- London Westcombe Park Station
Things to see and do in and around Blackheath
What to see in Blackheath
- Greenwich Park
- Royal Observatory