What's Hostafrancs like?
Come to Hostafrancs for a glimpse of landmarks such as Barcelona Cathedral, and to take in some culture at places such as Park Güell. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great shops and bars. Camp Nou and La Rambla are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Hostafrancs?
We have 59 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' top lodging choices in Hostafrancs:
Nobu Hotel BarcelonaLuxury hotel with 2 bars and spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness centre • Terrace • Attentive staff
Acta AzulCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Catalonia Barcelona Plaza4-star hotel with 3 restaurants and pool bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Hotel Transit1-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hostal BalerCity centre pension
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Hostafrancs
Hostafrancs is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Hostafrancs
Getting to Hostafrancs on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Hostafrancs Station
- Placa Espanya Station
Things to see and do in and around Hostafrancs
What to see in Hostafrancs
- Camp Nou
- Plaça de Catalunya
- Port de Barcelona
- Passeig de Gràcia
- Barcelona Cathedral