What's Sants like?
Come to Sants for a glimpse of landmarks such as Barcelona Cathedral, and to take in some culture at places such as Park Güell. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great bars and restaurants. Camp Nou and Plaça de Catalunya are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Sants?
We have 52 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite lodging options in Sants:
Acta City474-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
AC Hotel Sants by Marriott4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Meeting Point Hostels2-star hostel
- Free WiFi • Central location
SmartRoom Barcelona3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Abba Sants HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Sants
Sants is located 2.1 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Sants
Travelling to Sants by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Barcelona-Sants Station
- Barcelona (YJB-Barcelona-Sants Train Station)
Getting to Sants on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Placa de Sants - L5 Station
- Mercat Nou Station
- Placa de Sants - L1 Station