What's La Sagrada Familia like?
La Sagrada Familia is notable for its cathedral. Top places to visit include Sagrada Familia. There's plenty more to see, including Avinguda Diagonal and Mercat dels Encants Vells.
Where are the best places to stay in La Sagrada Familia?
We have 223 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in La Sagrada Familia:
Apartments Hostemplo SuitesCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • An area shuttle • Family-friendly
Boutique Hostemplo Sagrada FamiliaCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • An area shuttle • Central location
Hostemplo Sagrada FamiliaCity centre pension
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Ibis Barcelona Centro Sagrada Familia2-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Sercotel Rosellon4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to La Sagrada Familia
La Sagrada Familia is located 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from La Sagrada Familia
Getting to La Sagrada Familia on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Sagrada Familia Station
- Sant Pau Dos de Maig
Things to see and do in and around La Sagrada Familia
What to see in La Sagrada Familia
- Sagrada Familia
- Avinguda Diagonal