What's Sant Antoni like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Sant Antoni, especially its bars. Enjoy the neighbourhood's art scene and coffee shops. Take time to see places such as Sant Antoni Market and Placa Universitat while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include La Rambla and Plaça de Catalunya.
Where are the best places to stay in Sant Antoni?
We have 182 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Sant Antoni:
Hotel LuganoCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Acta SplendidArt Deco hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Concordia4-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Central location
Hotel Vilamari4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
BirdHouseHostel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Central location
How to get to Sant Antoni
Sant Antoni is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 6.8 mi (11 km) from Sant Antoni
Getting to Sant Antoni on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Sant Antoni Station
- Poble Sec Station
Things to see and do in and around Sant Antoni
Things to see near Sant Antoni:
- Placa Universitat (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Plaça de Catalunya (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Sagrada Familia (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Camp Nou (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Barcelona Cathedral (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)