What's Rome City Centre like?Visitors really like Rome City Centre, especially its historical sites and riverfront access. Enjoy the neighbourhood's art scene and museums. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks such as Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona. Spanish Steps and Colosseum are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Rome City Centre?
We have 6527 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' top places to stay in Rome City Centre:
Residenza Venti SettembreEdwardian townhouse
- Free WiFi • Central location
Ricciardelli Luxury StudiosCity centre guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi
Maalot RomaLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Rome City CentreRome City Centre is located 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from Rome City Centre
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Rome City Centre
Travelling to Rome City Centre by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station
- Rome Termini Station
- Rome (XRJ-Termini Rail Station)
Getting to Rome City Centre on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Barberini Station
- Spagna Station
- Cavour Station