What's Montroc like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Montroc. Take time to see the sights such as Les Grands Montets Ski Area while you're here. Lac Blanc and Chamonix Golf Club are a couple of places to see nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Montroc?
We have 26 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in Montroc but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Walkable location
L’Arveyron Open House - 4.6 mi (7.4 km) awayMountain hotel with restaurant and bar
Hôtel de la Couronne - 0.8 mi (1.3 km) awayMountain hotel with restaurant and bar
How to get to MontrocMontroc is located 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from the heart of Chamonix-Mont-Blanc.
- Sion (SIR), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from Montroc
Travelling to Montroc by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Montroc-le-Planet Station
- Montroc-le-Planet Station
Things to see and do in and around Montroc
Things to see near Montroc:
- Lac Blanc (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Grotte de Glace Ice Cave (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Aiguilles Rouges National Nature Reserve (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Lac Cornu (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)