What's Haarlemmerbuurt like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Haarlemmerbuurt, especially its bars. You can take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's historical sites. Take in some culture at De Nieuw Amsterdam and The Movies. There's plenty more to see, including Herengracht Canal and Het Ij.
Where are the best places to stay in Haarlemmerbuurt?
We have 26 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite lodging options in Haarlemmerbuurt:
Room Mate AitanaWaterfront hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Cityview HotelCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
The Bank Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Restaurant TeunHotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Quentin ArriveCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Central location
How to get to HaarlemmerbuurtHaarlemmerbuurt is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Amsterdam.
- Schiphol Airport (AMS), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Haarlemmerbuurt
Getting to Haarlemmerbuurt on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Haarlemmerplein Stop
- Zoutkeetsgracht Stop
Things to see and do in and around Haarlemmerbuurt
What to see in Haarlemmerbuurt
- Herengracht Canal
- Het Ij
- The Movies