What's Amsterdam East like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Amsterdam East, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy the neighbourhood's great bars. Nature lovers can visit Oosterpark and Het Ij. There's plenty more to see, including Tropenmuseum and Passenger Terminal Amsterdam.
Where are the best places to stay in Amsterdam East?
We have 79 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' top places to stay in Amsterdam East:
Breitner HouseAdults-only guesthouse with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • Central location
Hotel V Fizeaustraat4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Ruby Emma Hotel AmsterdamUpmarket hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Centre East3-star hotel with bar and 24-hour fitness centre
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Volkshotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 3 spa tubs • Nightclub • Rooftop terrace • Central location
How to get to Amsterdam EastAmsterdam East is located 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Amsterdam.
- Schiphol Airport (AMS), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Amsterdam East
Travelling to Amsterdam East by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Amsterdam Muiderpoort Station
- Amsterdam Science Park Station
- Amsterdam Amstel Station
Getting to Amsterdam East on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Molukkenstraat Stop
- Soembawastraat Stop
- Javaplein Stop