What's Lisbon Old Town like?Visitors really like Lisbon Old Town, especially its art scene and riverfront access. You might want to seek out the monuments and cathedrals while you’re in the neighbourhood. Top places to visit include Rossio Square. There's plenty more to see, including Avenida da Liberdade and Restauradores Square.
Where are the best places to stay in Lisbon Old Town?
We have 3870 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Lisbon Old Town:
Santiago de Alfama - Boutique HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Walkable location
Martinhal Lisbon ChiadoLuxury hotel with bar and children's club
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Palácio Ludovice Wine Experience HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Jardim da Lapa by Shiadu3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool
Dear Lisbon - Palace Chiado SuitesUpmarket guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Central location
How to get to Lisbon Old TownLisbon Old Town is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Lisbon.
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Lisbon Old Town
- Cascais (CAT), 11.3 mi (18.3 km) from Lisbon Old Town
Travelling to Lisbon Old Town by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Rossio Station
- Cais do Sodré Station
- Santa Apolonia Station
Getting to Lisbon Old Town on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Restauradores - Glória Stop
- R. Palma Stop
- Restauradores Station