What's Mangga Besar like?In Mangga Besar, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the bars. Take time to see places such as Old Town and Plaza Glodok while you're here. Jakarta History Museum and Mangga Dua are a couple of places to see nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Mangga Besar?
We have 8 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top lodging choices in Mangga Besar:
Mercure Jakarta Kota4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Central location
Favehotel LTC Glodok Jakarta3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Mangga BesarMangga Besar is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Mangga Besar
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from Mangga Besar
Things to see and do in and around Mangga Besar
Things to see near Mangga Besar:
- Old Town (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- National Monument (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Bundaran Hi (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Jakarta International Expo (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Istiqlal Mosque (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to do near Mangga Besar:
- Plaza Glodok (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Museum Bank Indonesia (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Jakarta History Museum (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Mangga Dua (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Pasar Baru (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)